Wednesday, April 20, 2011

temple of the lamp


temple of the lamp
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

I was quite happy with how this came out. it's 8 x 10 inches. You can't tell from the can but the background is sort of a delicate shimmery bronze. It's on Etsy if you are interested.

I did a lot (for me) yesterday and did not sleep terribly well so woke up kind of tired. So i did not do much today. Worked on a gift, knitted a bit, beaded a bit. I watched the mini series Voyage of the Unicorn. It's based on James Christensen's book, Voyage of the Basset. It was cute but I had hoped for better. The book is really amazing. The miniseries was done by some of the same people who did a sort of fairytale-esque miniseries called The Tenth Kingdom, which was quite good so I had hoped for more. But it is something one would not mind your kids seeing - same with The Tenth Kingdom - so that's always good.

And I watched the 1st two episodes of Jonathan Creek and I quite liked that. I don't watch DVDs that much lately, I have been more into audio books.

No comments: