Wednesday, March 18, 2015

New Prints - Who Really Built the Pyramids & Grr. Argh.

Is daylight savings time supposed to give one more energy? I am not feeling it! I guess I could still have "opening-lag" from the weekend. I was not feeling that social, which is not particularly unusual, only I had to be social 2 nights in a row. Perhaps it would help if I practiced more? But they both went pretty well. It is too bad that it rained Saturday, though. I also got to check out some other galleries, and other venues participating in Ballard and Greenwood artwalk. I recommend checking out Sarah Gordon's work at Cafe Chocolati in Greenwood and Cloud Nectar / Tim Manthey's work at Sticks and Stones Gallery.

Meanwhile.... I have two new 5 x 7" prints available in my Etsy Store! I am really happy with how these came out.

No comments: