Monday, March 30, 2015

Mother Nature Original Watercolor by Megan Noel

This weekend I felt at the same time lonely and antisocial. I guess that must mean I am a moody artist? My show at Miro came down a few days early so they could paint, so I went to pick that up. If you missed that, I may have another show there later this year, and I am trying to arrange something at another Seattle venue but no details on that yet... I do however have a piece in the Venus Rising Show at Push / Pull Gallery in Seattle and the Closing Reception is this Saturday evening, if you want to stop by. I will also have several new pieces in the Literature show at Push / Pull, which opens the 10th. All of the art in that show will be inspired by Literature. My literature choices were: Alice in Wonderland, Hamlet, Macbeth, and the Moomintroll books. My friend Corrianna Garrels will have some gorgeous author portraits in that show. I got to see a few of them, notably Mark Twain and Jack Kerouac that are amazing!

Well, that's all my news for now. So back to my weekend, I spent the rest of my weekend painting and drawing. I finished this painting and I was very happy with it. It took quite long time even if it is only 8 x 10". It is available on Etsy!

No comments: