Sunday, March 1, 2015

Into the Home Stretch!

The last few weeks have felt like an art marathon. Ok, not that bad, but certainly a long art hike in perhaps not the best ever weather. I am glad that I took care of a few things today and am now able to get some down time. Though of course I have to go to work tomorrow. Anyway, this morning I hung my show at Miro!

The details:
Miro Tea House
www.mirotea.com
Mon-Sat 8am-10pm Sun 8am-8pm
5405 Ballard Ave N.W. Seattle, WA 98117

The opening will be during Ballard Art Walk, Saturday March 14th, from 6pm to 9pm The work will go up on March 1st and come down on March 31st!

And this afternoon I dropped off a new painting and a new prints for the group show, Venus Rising, at Push / Pull Galley.. The opening reception for that Is Friday March 13th, 6 to 9pm. 8537 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, Washington.

This is a detail of a new monster painting in the Miro Show!

No comments: