Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Mice and Hedgehogs - Oh My!


I have not not been a very good blogger over the last week or two. I have not been feeling well.  I think I am getting better. When you have chronic health issues, you are never really sure what better is going to men. I am just doing my best and we'll see where that goes.


I have been adding new items to my zazzle shop. It's been fun to use my artwork to design various items.. The mouse and hedgehog are features on several items - infant and toddler clothing and mugs.

I also have t-shirts for adults using some of my more elaborate paintings. And a few mugs, water bottles, tea pots, etc.

And of course I still have original artwork on Etsy. Check it out -- You may get some ideas for gifts!


And I am also working on a few new paintings. I think I'll have something to show you tomorrow.

Can you believe it's already December? I'm also trying to think about holiday gifts and I ordered my holiday cards!

No comments: