Friday, September 28, 2012

A Treat

A treat by megan_n_smith_99
A treat, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

Yesterday was a bit rocky, and this morning all sorts of random things were getting spilled or lost or dropped.. I did some chores and painted some, then went out to get the last few frames for the Artwork I'll be hanging at Miro next week. I needed a treat to get over the rocky bits so I got this book I've been eyeing for a month and a pumpkin spice latte. The book is, in fact, mostly empty. It's basically a book of drawing prompts with space to draw. I wanted to get some new ideas of things to draw and try to loosen up a little and sketch, since most of my drawings are pretty controlled.

Now I am home for an evening with tea, the BBC's Merlin, and some lace knitting. I am knitting lace with super bulky yarn and it's the fasted lace I've ever knit.

No comments: