Saturday, August 20, 2011

Owl

Owl by megan_n_smith_99
Owl, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I was feeling so depressed and run-down on Thursday. It's good I got out of the house yesterday. I went and had tea with a friend at the Tuscan Tea Room. We got 2 pots of tea, Chocolate Truffle and Pangiallo. Both were wonderful. I got some Pangiallo to take home.

It looks like it will be another beautiful Indian Summer day in Seattle. I think I will go to the library and find a sunny spot to knit and sip iced tea. Hopefully I will also paint later.

This painting is:
Nesting Owl
4 x 6 inches
watercolor and ink on paper ( arches aquarelle, 140lbs cold pressed)*
Available on Etsy.

*The paper notes are really for me! So I can track as I try new or different papers. Sometimes I like a paper immediately. Other times I have to experiment or left it grow on me!

No comments: