Thursday, August 4, 2011

ammonite strata

ammonite strata by megan_n_smith_99
ammonite strata, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

This painting is something I painted last year. It's 20 x 10", acrylic and ink on canvas. A bit of a rerun since the things i've been dabbling at this week either have not come out right or have not come out right yet.

It's been a nice week, pleasant weather, and i've gotten out and done things. Monday I had lunch and went to the science center with friends, Tuesday I had an interview at a temp agency, and yesterday I went to Cougar Mountain Zoo with friends. It's a small zoo in issaquah that I had never heard of. It was neat though, and every everyone who worked there seemed like they really loved being there. We got to see a baby reindeer (3 weeks old), and the tigers were gorgeous. There were also lots of parrots, one of whom said something about sailors to us, I am not sure just what...

Today I am going to do some chores and see if I can't get out and enjoy the good weather!

No comments: