Friday, August 17, 2012

Portable Monsters - Everyone Loves a Yeti

Yeti Dolls by megan_n_smith_99
Yeti Dolls, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

It is almost back to school time. Every time I walk into the drug store my heart quickens as I survey the shiny new notebooks, pencils, and especially the huge boxes of perfect crayons. For some reason the smell of new crayons, Play-Doh, and Elmer's glue fills me with hope. I guess I have always had a bit of a passion for school supplies and art supplies. Sometimes that was the best part of going back to school.

But I think what one really needs when contemplating a return to the halls of learning is a portable monster. I know I certainly could have used one on the days I was feeling insecure and being picked on by the bigger kids.

These monsters, yetis to be exact, are completely portable. At 7 &1/2 inches tall they will easily fit in a backpack. They also are at home on dorm beds and in lunch sacks.

Step right up and get your yetis HERE!.

No comments: