Monday, August 27, 2012

Heron in the Mist

heron in the mist by megan_n_smith_99
heron in the mist, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I have a couple of announcements. First, for the next 3 months I will have paintings on display at award-winning Dream Clinic Massage at their Queen Anne location inside the historic MarQueen Hotel. The MarQueen is absolutely beautiful - old-fashioned and romantic.

I am also getting ready for my next show - which will be at Miro Tea in Ballard (Seattle) in October. I will be giving you more details about that soon.

This painting is my latest:
Heron in the Mist
9 x 12"
Watercolor and ink on paper
Available on Etsy.

Be sure to follow me on Etsy - you can also follow me on Twitter for news, updates, and quotes and thoughts about art and creativity. I'm also sharing art and inspiration on Pinterest and going on about this and that on Facebook.

2 comments:

Pavonine Studios said...

Wow that is really beautiful Megan!

Megan Noel said...

Thank you, Amy... Happy painting, yourself!