Sunday, December 7, 2008

holiday christmas party


holiday christmas party
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

i had fun at the company christmas party last night. some people had a little too much fun, but not i. one glass of champagne with food. i did dance a lot, though, and i am so tired and sore today! here are a couple polaroids, santa and i, and my coworker angela, and santa, and i.

i knit the shawl in the 1st photo. not that you can see it well, but it is a louisa harding pattern. you can see a better shot of it here:

on flickr.

today i am going to hole up and knit. with my feet up

1 comment:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

These pictures are wonderful! What a beautiful Santa backdrop as well...Dancing is such a great release! I cannot sing even though I know all the words...But, I do love to dance! Glad you had fun and that you are cozy knitting...C