Saturday, December 6, 2008

holiday cheer - from resurrection fern


holiday cheer - from resurrection fern
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

sorry i have been quiet lately. work and exhaustion.. i have not even worked much on holiday stuff this week! i am finish a commission and i did wrap most of my gifts (not done making / shopping yet, though.) that's a bit stressful, honestly.. would my good friends understand if i gifted some things that were once in my etsy shop? i hope so! i need to be careful how much crafting i do.. i have things i must finish but i have rsi in both arms/shoulders right now... sometimes i just want to hole up and read!

but i have my little tree to cheer me up! and look at the charming bird girl i won from resurrection fern!. she is right at home on my little tree.

1 comment:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

I love your bird girl from Resurrection Fern! I actually really like that blogsite but my computer refuses to upload many of the images and jumps around on it. Very sad and frustrating for me...This is definitely the time for going inward...Take care. C