Saturday, April 12, 2008

my little world


condo
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

i often feel bad that my little world has so much stuff in it and little bits of this and that. but when i look at photos of other artist's studios.. frankly they are usually pretty messy. i think i actually do pretty well given that my studio is a 515 square foot condo where i do everything -- eat, sleep, read, knit, watch tv, and make art. of course for some big cities 515 square feet is considered spacious. but in the northwest where i live, if you tell someone you live in a space that small you can watch the blood drain from their face.

it would be awfully nice to have more wall space for art and to have an art studio i could close the door on. but meantime i get by okay. this is my little condo. it is pretty cozy. i have lots of art, and toys, and books, and art supplies. today it is clear out and i have a view of the olympic mountains from my balcony. more pictures on flickr.

1 comment:

beadbabe49 said...

I still miss the mountains and the sound even after 35+ years in Oregon.