Thursday, February 19, 2015

Come visit me at Exterminator City

Two more sleeps until Exterminator City. Come see me!

Exterminator City 26 local indie and underground comic artists
Free and open to the public!
Saturday February 21st, 2015
3:00pm -- ?? (I think the event is officially 3 to 6, but the Intruder Comics event starts at 6pm, and I think runs till 9 pr 10. so officially there will be stuff going on there into the late evening but I think I will probably pack up at 7ish.)
8537 Greenwood Ave N, Seattle, Washington 98113

I will have new stuff! New postcards! New bookmarks! New Mini Plush Hedgehogs and Yetis. A new issue of Stories and Dreams Zine! You can also order the zine in my Etsy Shop. I will be adding the other new items, plushes and bookmarks, to my etsy shop next week and will let you know. Here is a peak at the mini yetis..

No comments: