Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Watercolors in the naiad color palette & Special Offer on Etsy

This was an experiment I did a few months ago where I limited myself to a specific color palette and created several paintings. Thinking back I think I used:
Indigo, Cobalt Blue, Quinacridone Magenta, Phthalo Turquoise, and a bit of flesh color on one of them. I also used some white ink and white colored pencils on some of them. I was really happy with the cool colors. I used one of them on my own holiday card - I wanted something that felt wintery without being overtly in support of one winter holiday over another!

A couple of these have some but two are still in my Etsy Shop.

In other news - Thru Sunday March 23rd, spend $75 or more in my etsy shop and mention this offer, & get a free unframed mini painting . ( I can also sell you a frame at cost if desired.) this will be a new mini, not one of ones already on etsy - though I can take requests for colors, etc. pass the word! The minis are ~3x3".

No comments: