Monday, June 3, 2013

Totoro - To - To -Ro!

Totoro by megan_n_smith_99
Totoro, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

I have not been a very good blogger. I was a bit under the weather and not feeling terribly social. I have been working on art, though. Mostly watercolor. This one, of course, was inspired by Hayao Miyazaki's animated film, My Neighbor Totoro. You've probably seen it, but if not you really should. And it's definitely something you can show your kids without feeling like you are exposing them to any sort of questionable morals or anything. I think Hayao Miyazaki does backgrounds better than anyone else.

I've also been going some pen & ink recently, and acrylics, which I had not done much of in a long time. You can see some more recent works by clicking on this thumbnail to go to Flickr. I've also listed some of the recent work on Etsy.

No comments: