Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I have returned with new inspiration!

Sorry to go silent there for a while! I was actually on vacation in Hawai'i. I feel very fortunate that I was able to go. My mother and I went to visit my aunt who lives there for half of the year. We were on the big island, mostly in the Hilo area.  It was such a treat for some warm and sunny weather after another grey Seattle winter. Especially this winter, since my building has been wrapped for repairs for the last few months and I really needed some light!


I am sure I will be posting a lot of new art soon -- inspired by Hawai'i! I am not quite settled in yet.  Most of my photos are still on the camera or on my phone.  I need to take care of that -- but first I really need to do some laundry!

Here are a few photos I took, more to come!
Happy creating!
Megan



No comments: