Thursday, October 18, 2012

Black and White & White and Black

Oh I meant to post something.. anything .. earlier this week. The opening went well on Saturday, but I needed a break afterwards! The show will be up until 10/31/2012 if you want to check it out. It's at Miro Tea in Seattle; 5405 Ballard Ave. N.W.

I've come down with my first cold of the season. I was hoping to make it till November. I went out in search of thera-flu today and had to settle for wall-flu. No, I did not go to Walmart, I've never been.. I went to Wallgreens. I am not sure that it is too much better but it's close to my house and I did not feel like wandering farther in my delicate state.

I was playing with black and white earlier this week... And here are the results. The Whispers painting is also on Etsy. Also, I am taking commissions for the holiday season, just send me an email if you have any questions.

No comments: