Wednesday, November 18, 2009

pen and ink


pen and ink
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

another one of my little drawings of nothing and everything all at once. i do enjoy doing these. this one is about 5 and 1/2 inches by 4 and 1/4 inches. it is actually a card so if i send it to you please try to act surprised even if you saw it on my blog before. it's better in person.

anyhow. i was down for a few days with a fever, as has been seeming to happen to me every couple weeks. always about the same: fever, fatigue, mild sore throat, and headache. i wish it would stop! it's not even winter yet!

i am feeling better and came to work today and think i should remain well and spend my free time beading and drawing and reading. and drinking some cocoa with jesse, of course.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i think you should remain well. but maybe that's just me. :-D

yay cocoa!

Megan Noel said...

i meant to say that.. i must need an editor or a translator!