Monday, February 23, 2009

anohter day, another doctor's appointment and then later this afternoon...
another ER visit.
sigh.
embarrassing too.
collapsed at work. 3 or 4x. trouble breathing. throat closing up. trouble talking. could not walk to car. had to be carried. given nebulizer treatment, chest xray, iv fluids, ekg. potassium low but the rest ok. they think it was anxiety but i think my body was having a negative rxn to something. they gave me a shot of steroids, 2 xanax, and sent me home. thanks to my wonderful coworker angela and my friend janusz for providing TLC.

i've lost my faith in my ability to function.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Oh Meg, I'm so sorry!

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

So sorry to hear that you are going through a difficult time! Many years ago, I had some similar experiences...Don't lose faith! You will feel better...You are surrounded by love! C

flying fish said...

Just read about your collapse at work, I hope you're ok? Does beading/creating help with anxiety?