Friday, June 29, 2012

Beaded Brooches

beaded brooches by megan_n_smith_99
beaded brooches, a photo by megan_n_smith_99 on Flickr.

My art life seems to be interesting lately -- colorful beads, and black and white everything else (with sometimes a little grey and brown throw in.) I've been working with pencil on paper, ink on paper, 2--3 colors on variously colored papers and white colored pencil on black paper, we'll see what comes next. Actually, I expect to continue this art path for a while. Though there will be watercolor soon because I have a commission.

i have so many ideas that sometimes i wish i did not need to sleep, though i actually like sleep. tomorrow i am taking a class all day that I am excited about, I will blog about it in the next couple days.

These pins are available on Etsy.

No comments: