Tuesday, April 27, 2010

celestial seasonings box


celestial seasonings box
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

it all started on Saturday when I was at the pharmacy filling a prescription. I saw a celestial seasonings box with an elephant on it! and i was rather smitten - though i do prefer black tea to green tea. i think i may need to draw some more elephants - i did draw a couple recently. well then i went to look at some more tea art - i've always loved Celestial Seasonings boxes since I was a kid but there are some new ones out now - and what a feast for the eyes. Illustrating and designing tea boxes sounds like my kind of fun.
more: http://www.celestialseasonings.com/index.html

1 comment:

Marti said...

Come and visit me and I'll take you to the Celestial Seasonings factory tour, ending - how convenient - in the gift shop. Besides, five minutes in the high-powered mint room ought to cure whatever ails you.