Thursday, July 2, 2009

what i would rather be doing..


what i would rather be doing..
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

it has been too long since i blogged. i have been working hard at my day job, doing things like vacuuming bugs out of rugs and loading freezer trucks. i may never again say "as cute as a bug in a rug." just so you know. and reading, and listening to audio books, and painting. these are 3 i am working on. well the red one is not quite done but the others are. i will be listing them on etsy sometime this weekend, i think. gosh i wish i could paint all day instead of vacuuming infested textiles, wouldn't that be great. one rug required the bagless vac to be emptied 4x. or maybe it was 6. you start to lose track after a few loads of orange lint mixed with critters.

1 comment:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Hi Megan!
Sounds like you are up to your elbows in bugs...Yuck!!! Hope that resolves soon...Life is such a balancing act. I have not been able to find a new job since my surgery. Worry can cramp my creative style too...I am enamored of creating fairy gardens at the moment...It is soothing my worries and my soul.

It feels so great to be blogging again and to catch up on what everyone has been doing this summer...bugs and all!

Talk to you soon.

Camilla