Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hello!


JRR Tolkien's Art
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

i have been quiet because i have been having a bit of artist block. it happens a few times a year, and i find it is best to just ride it out and to amuse myself in other ways. i have been reading a lot, sometimes in the park, knitting, napping, watching some movies, etc. (by the way, i recommend geraldine brooks.) anyway. now i am inspired and am working on some watercolors. i am inspired by j.r.r. tolkien's beautiful landscape watercolors.

1 comment:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Hello!
I have been having a bit of an unplanned break myself...It is fun to see your many posts that I have missed! Your new watercolor is magical! I also like your picture on your blog page.

I started swimming again this week for the first time after surgery...I am filled with joy! My mermaid self is reemerging along with my new mermaid dolls!!!

Talk to you soon.

xo Camilla