Thursday, January 8, 2009

this economy is scary and i am so glad i have a job. it is, however, one of the most stressful weeks i have had at work in a long time. my body and mind just do not cope with stress well, though in terms of getting my job done and managing my responsibilities i think i have done ok. sometimes being a manager involves making tough and unpopular decisions and being in no-win situations.

so anyway, i have not made any art this week. i hope i do this weekend. i have some ideas but i just have not had the emotional and physical energy! the only weekend plans i have are a trip to the library and a massage. that should allow for some creative time!

1 comment:

Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

The library and a massage...sounds like good self care to me! I am certain that the energies that have prevailed at work this past week will shift as the new week unfolds...at least I hope so! Self care is a form of creativity! Love, C