Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Island Girl


Island Girl
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

in honor of my sister, who is an island girl, like me, and currently on an island sojourn.

last night i worked on the violin and another canvas, and prepped 2 more. it was good. listened to harry potter audio books while working, though i had to stop earlier than i wanted to because my back hurt. working on the floor may not be ideal, but it's what i have room for!

Island Girl is a beaded doll I created a number of years ago, in honor of my Island home -- Vashon Island in Puget Sound, where I grew up. I am actually planning to spend next weekend out there and am excited about it!

1 comment:

Marti said...

thanks for the honor!

I arrived on the mainland about six hours ago. Will be back in CO - oh-so-inland - later today.