Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The actual story


my little condo
Originally uploaded by megan_n_smith_99

So, a lot of artsy folks blog these amazingly little pictures of their home, tableaus of serene beauty. I wanted to show you what I assume it is really like for most people who create in their homes, at least if their homes are small like mine. To that end I have posted 3 photos, incl. this one, on flickr, of how art supplies mingle with assorted clutter and things in my living space. here we have the latest Prudence Mapstone book, a pile of yarn, a violin to paint, and a handwoven pillow from Mexico, lounging in front of one of my bookshelves. This is what it is like for most people, I think. Except some people have cats, in which case add some cat hair to the scene. These photos were unstaged.

No comments: