Sunday, May 11, 2008

a day or roses

i have not listed anything on etsy in a long time, because i have been making art for gifts and experimenting with some different things.. but today i listed 3 new ATCs.

blue roses



sunset of roses



red-violet rose



i have been reading and rereading a lot of kid's books lately.. i don't know why, but work has been stressful, so maybe it is escapist! i just re-read two childhood favorites by Joan Aiken: The Wolves of Willoughby Chase & Black Hearts is Battersea. I did enjoy them, but I think I had an easier time "willingly suspending my disbelief" as a child. I could go on for a few paragraphs about all the coincidences and improbabilities, but I think I will only mention the unlikelihood of a babe being successfully raised by otters and leave it at that. Still, fun books and I will read some more in the series.

No comments: