Wednesday, January 23, 2008

true blue and zines galore

i am feeling much better today, went to work. did lots of stuff. played with pendleton trade blankets. i swear everyone who has ever owned one had a white cat, and even though i know they have been vacuumed and drycleaned and everything, every time i look at one some new cat hair has appeared.

i also got a great zine in the mail today, The Creative Life. I read it straight through right away, good zine, inspiring, check it out. Also if you do not read Ricë's blog, you might enjoy that. almost makes me want to do a zine again myself. well, maybe. you may know i published several zines in the past -- mysterium and la luna, and i have done a few one shot zines. too. more about my zines can be found here. I still have some back issues of la luna and mysterium left, plus the crow zine and selkie zine.

and lastly, some new art. true blue, it is on etsy. i think it would make a nifty valentine gift.

No comments: